Reservation and Liability Policies
Belcampo General Reservation Policy
Credit card details are required to confirm all bookings. Accepted credit cards are: Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
• A 20% deposit is required to secure a booking
• The balance is due upon check out
Cancellation Policy for General Reservations
• If a cancellation is more than 30 days prior to your arrival date, full refund less 4% credit card/lodge
• If a cancellation is within 8 - 30 days prior to your arrival date, your credit card will be charged for
20% of accommodation.
• If a cancellation is within 3 - 7 days prior to your arrival date, your credit card will be charged for
50% of accommodation.
• If a cancellation is within 48 hours prior to your arrival date, your credit card will be charged for
100% of accommodation.
Packages, Courses, and Holiday Season Reservations
• A 20% deposit on the entire value of the booking (lodging, meal plan, activities, in-country flights) is due to secure a booking
• A payment of 30% additional is due 60 days prior to arrival date
• The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date
Cancellation Policy for Packages, Courses, and Holiday Season Reservations
• If a cancellation is more than 60 days prior to arrival date, full refund less 4% credit card/lodge
• If a cancellation is 30-60 days prior to arrival date, 50% of the entire value of booking will be
• If a cancellation is less than 30 days prior to arrival date, there will be no refund
The unused portion of hotel and/or any part of the package plans and trips not taken by guest’s choice are not refundable. Trips cancelled or shortened as a result of inclement weather and/or acts of nature including hurricanes or due to airline delays, strikes or political unrest are not refundable.
Belcampo Belize is not responsible for missed or delayed flights. We strongly encourage all guests to purchase medical, accident, luggage, emergency trip cancellation and dive insurance.
Belcampo Lodge shall not accept responsibility for losses to our guests for any claims, including but not limited to:
1. Responsibility for personal body injury, death, accident, lost, stolen or damaged property, loss of mental or physical enjoyment, delay or inconvenience.
2. Any delays or changes in schedule, itineraries, incurred by any person arising out of any willful or negligent act or omission of any carrier, hotel, airline, lodge, ground operator or other person who does not render any services or accommodations.
3. The act or omissions of any party.
4. Monetary crisis, labor problems, economic changes, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties or noise, climatic aberrations, local laws, novel or unexpected conditions.
5. Absence of travel documents, passports, visa and health certificates, where required.
6. Additional expenses due to delay or changes in air or other services, missed carrier connections, substitute accommodations or of common carrier equipment, termination of service, change in fare and rates, cancellation or double booking reservations or tickets, sickness, strike, war, quarantine, pilferage, monetary crisis, political or social unrest, disease, acts of god or any events beyond our control.
Accordingly, the Guests covenant and agree the Property Owner is not responsible for damages such as (but not limited to) snorkeling, hiking, SCUBA diving, fishing, pool/ocean swimming and surfing, falls from decks, wet tiles and or stairs along with any sliding glass door injuries. Therefore, each guest agrees that he/she is voluntarily participating in any and all activities, risks, and use of the accommodations, and hereby assumes all risk of injury, illness, damage or loss to person and property that might result, including, without limitation, any loss or theft of personal property.
For the execution interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement, the parties expressly submit to the laws in effect in Belize and to the courts of Belize, hereby waiving any other jurisdiction that may now or hereafter be applicable by reason of their present or future domiciles.
Guests with Disabilities - Belize does not conform to most countries disability laws like the United States' American Disabilities Act, therefore, facilities for disabled persons are limited in Belize and subsequently at the Belcampo Lodge.
All Guests Staying at the Belcampo Lodge must agree to the Waiver of Liability Disclaimer and all other Terms and Conditions.