Belize Culinary Adventure
Experience first-hand the culinary wonders of Belize – guests will learn to transform high quality organic cacao into chocolate with a one-day chocolate making class; enjoy a snorkeling excursion while the crew dives for conch, lobster, crab and possibly lionfish, sip tropical cocktails and enjoy lunch on the river boat; learn the art of fish filleting as guests prepare their fresh catch of the day followed by a seafood-style BBQ;) roast your own coffee, returning home with a custom coffee blend; relish authentic Belizian meals featuring organic ingredients from the Belcampo Farm and more.
- Snorkel with a Chef excursion complete with complimentary lunch and beverages.
- Bean-to-Bar chocolate making class.
- Custom coffee blend to enjoy back at home.
- Two 'Rehydrating Sugar Scrub' spa treatments, incorporating locally grown brown sugar and cacao.
- Option: Toledo district Culinary Tour.
Price starts at US$2051 per person based on double occupancy. Package price is based on 5 nights and include taxes and service charge.
Please contact email@example.com for reservations.