Belcampo Belize Weddings
Whether you dream of a wedding ceremony with your closest friends and family or a romantic ceremony for the two of you, the Belcampo staff will work with you to create the experience of a lifetime. With the Mayan Mountains, the lush jungle, or Caribbean sea view as your backdrop, the tastiest cuisine and cocktails in Belize, and impeccable attention to detail, we will make your dream a reality. The maximum number of overnight guests is 35 people accommodated in 16 rooms. For additional guests, we offer a list of nearby accommodations, which can easily accommodate up to 35 additional guests. Given our remote location, Belcampo Belize is a perfect setting to keep the party going late into the night.
The Restaurant and the Rum Bar:
This open-air restaurant offers breathtaking views across the vast jungle to the Maya Mountains. Perfect for wedding rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, cocktail parties, and brunches.
Available for views of ocean framed by the trees of the jungle, an infinity pool adds a tranquil backdrop to events and ceremonies at this venue.
Perfect for a reception with a palapa style bar.
The heartbeat of Belcampo Belize, the Farm Center consists of three magnificent wood and stone buildings and a brick-paved courtyard with rainforest views and an organic chocolate and coffee farm. Farm Settings for Photos and Ceremonies: Our farm has allees of mature fruit trees, a 300-year old ceiba tree (a traditional symbol of endurance in Belizean culture), and many other evocative settings.
Additional Cost for Farm Center is US$1200.
We use farm-fresh, sustainable produce, naturally raised free-range meats and fresh catches from our nearby waters. (We discourage menu modifications or substitutions as our menus are carefully crafted to showcase the bounty of the Belcampo Belize). With the bounty of our organic gardens, with advance notice Belcampo Belize can easily accommodate dietary restrictions such as gluten or dairy free, vegetarian or vegan.
- Menu choices must be submitted 14 days prior to the function.*Some small changes may occur based on seasonal availability and harvesting volumes.
- All final guarantees must be submitted 5 business days prior to the function.
- The guarantee is the number of guests attending your event. You will be charged for the guaranteed number of people plus any additional guests over that guarantee.
- Please inform Event Manager of any special dietary restrictions no later than 5 business days prior to the function.
- We reserve the right to staff for each function as needed in order to provide exceptional service.
- We will staff your wedding based on guest count with an appropriate number of bartenders. Should you like additional bartenders they will be provided at a rate of $100 per bartender (excludes 12.5% tax and 10% service charge).
- All functions are required to end at 11pm Should you wish to extend your function beyond the time stated, a $150 per hour fee (excludes 12.5% tax and 10% service charge)will be assessed.
- Once the room or outdoor space set up has been approved, any changes to the set up the day of will be subject to a $200 labor charge.
- Additionally, we request 24 hour notice to move an event. Should you need to move the ceremony day-of a $ labor charge will be assessed.
Our Belcampo Group Booking policies apply to our Wedding Packages. All events at Belcampo are perfectly customized and expertly executed by our staff.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.