Green Heart of Belize
Referred to as the “Green Heart of Belize,” Belcampo’s home region of Toledo features some of the most pristine rainforests, extensive cave networks, coastal lowland plains, and offshore cayes in the country. The high proportion of protected areas makes Toledo the prime location for adventure and bird and wildlife watching. Toledo is also home to a wide range of cultures-from Mopan and Ketchi Maya, to Creole, the Garifuna, East Indians, Mennonites, Mestizos, and descendants of US Confederate settlers. The Multi-Sport Adventure package provides a diverse sampling of some of the area’s treasures led by locally trained guides. Prepare to experience the “real” Belize.
- Visit to the Lubaantun Maya ruins, Blue Creek Village and Cave.
- Guided Kayaking on the Rio Grande River.
- Jungle Hike and Swim near at the Rio Blanco Waterfalls.
- Sunset catamaran cruise. *Seasonal
- Guided day cruise to the Gulf of Honduras/Snorkeling near Moho Caye. *Seasonal
- All meals included – made from fresh organic foods straight from our own farm!
Activities presented are subject to change or the order of days switched in the case of inclement weather.
Please contact email@example.com for availability, pricing and reservations.